What is the Accreditation Criteria and Procedures Report?
The criteria and procedures report of the Accreditation Board is published annually in the fall. The report contains information for Canadian higher education institutions seeking to have their programs become or remain accredited.
This report also contains a list of all programs that are, or have been, accredited.
- Accreditation Criteria and Procedures Report 2016 (Accreditation Visit Cycle 2017 - 2018)
Working documents for accreditation
The following documents are for higher education institutions preparing for accreditation visits.
- Complete questionnaire 2016 (Accreditation Visit Cycle 2017 - 2018)
(ZIP file – Microsoft Excel and Word documents)
This ZIP file is a complete package that includes the questionnaire and all required Excel data tables.
- Calendar of Events for Accreditation Visits (Accreditation Visit Cycle 2017 – 2018)
- Manual of Accreditation Procedures (Accreditation Visit Cycle 2017-2018)
- Sample Visit Schedule
- Sample team chair presentation
- Evaluation of the Accreditation Visit Process Form
- Visiting Team Member Performance Evaluation form
- General Visitor Data Form
- Dossier Assessment Form - Notice of Significant Change
- Dossier Assessment Form - Reports
- Dossier Assessment Form - Visits
- Request for Accreditation Form
- Tracking of Program Issues: Working document
- General Visitor Manual
- General Visitor Report to the provincial and territorial engineering regulators
- Visiting Team Report Template
Accreditation Resources Under Development
DRAFT materials and draft policies are in the process of being developed by the Accreditation Board’s Policy and Procedures committee. Stakeholder consultation, as appropriate, is underway or will be undertaken shortly.